Sg2 Life Sciences & Industry
Health systems across the country face unprecedented challenges as they seek ways to transform health care delivery. In helping these providers meet tomorrow’s challenges, life science and industry partners can ensure their own success today.
Sg2 can provide life science and industry companies the unfiltered “voice of the customer” insights they need to successfully focus product development, commercialization and sales efforts to align with current and future needs of hospitals and health systems.
How Sg2 Engages Members
The Sg2 TrendEDGE membership offers unfiltered voice of the customer research and a suite of resources to help your team understand evolving customer issues.
- Learn how trends like population health, mergers and acquisitions, and new payment models are impacting health systems around the country
- Understand how forecasts and trends—at the sites of care, service lines, diseases and procedures levels—will affect your customers’ investment decisions
- Read case studies highlighting your customers’ work and listen as they share first-hand during weekly webinars
- Receive e-newsletters highlighting top-of-mind issues for health system c-suite leaders
- Interact directly with customers during in-person Sg2 conferences
Our Consulting practice consists of veteran health care industry experts ready to provide a unique mix of custom solutions to help you address key business issues, drive measurable results and achieve lasting value.
- Identify market opportunities for your products using industry-leading, disease-based forecasting
- Segment your customers using our proprietary integrated delivery network segmentation and Accountability Readiness methodologies
- Develop effective segment-specific value propositions leveraging Sg2’s understanding of the needs of the country’s health systems
Our SaaS-based Analytics platform combines rich data sources with Sg2’s proprietary methodologies to enable you to identify, quantify and act on market opportunities and competitive challenges.
- The Impact of Change® Demand Forecast is the industry’s most advanced disease-based forecast, with over a decade’s worth of forecasting accuracy.
- MarketPulse empowers data-driven decisions by unlocking market share and spend by product category as well as de-identified facility spend trending at the market level.