Enterprise Planning: Develop clear and focused enterprise strategies that serve broad community needs through diverse delivery channels by creating a patient-centered System of CARE.
- Environmental Scenario Planning: Overcome uncertainty about the future of health care at the national, regional and local level by evaluating and planning for a broad range of possible future states.
- Ambulatory Strategy: Make informed, data-driven decisions about when, where and how to configure ambulatory services to meet the unique needs and challenges of your populations.
Service Rationalization: Develop the right complement of services at the right mix of access points to meet the local market clinical and wellness needs to build economies of scale and optimize efficiency.
Service Line Planning: Develop specific service-line strategies to close System of CARE gaps for growth and performance improvement. Sg2’s has deep expertise in key service lines including cancer, cardiovascular, medicine, neurosciences, orthopedics/spine, pediatrics, surgery, and women’s health and pediatrics
System of CARE Redesign: Weave together the full spectrum of inpatient and outpatient services to provide seamless care at the right location, with the right resources, at the right time. Key focus areas include:
- Virtual Health: Leverage Sg2’s virtual health planning and prioritization framework to understand which types of virtual health programs will work best for your organization and which service lines to focus virtual programming.
- Behavioral Health: Develop clear and actionable behavioral health strategies to improve outcomes, increase access and reduce utilization of high-cost, high-acuity services.
- Post-Acute Care: Drive advances in coordination and quality through new care models, technology, partnerships and organizational structures.
Facility Planning: Understand current utilization and future changes in care delivery to better understand facility needs across your System of CARE and plan appropriately to align with your strategic imperatives.