A changing health care industry requires new competencies to drive success, and your team members’ roles must evolve to meet these demands. Administrators will take on operational improvement initiatives, clinicians will assume even more leadership responsibility, service line leaders will be integral in planning, and strategic planners will play an active role in financial decision making. And all team members, regardless of role, will need to be savvy about ever-shifting market dynamics.
Within this new paradigm, Sg2 Education provides hands-on training programs covering leadership development, strategic planning, operations improvement and service line growth. Our team of MDs, RNs, PhDs, strategists and health care executives develop and deliver curricula designed to meet your objectives and challenges through a mix of short lectures, lively conversations and case studies that incorporate real-world examples. And every Sg2 Education offering is grounded in Sg2 Intelligence and Sg2 Analytics to help you translate concepts into data-driven, real-world results.
As your tackle your goals related to strategic planning, revenue growth, margin management, performance optimization and physician partnership, our unique perspective provides tomorrow’s leaders with the necessary tools to effect change today.
Sg2 Education helps your team:
- Hone the business and leadership skills to stay ahead of the competition
- Develop services that are patient focused and dedicated to quality
- Think strategically about organizational initiatives to cut costs, drive efficiencies and develop programs that impact staffing, recruitment, retention and development needs
- Reshape your traditional planning process by layering in a value-driven imperative
- Use the right data to enhance your growth and performance initiatives
Every month, Sg2 clients have access to in-person and web-based education to help you translate data, explore trends and educate your teams. Recent examples include:
- Observation Care Strategies: Planning in Uncertain Times
- Health System Consolidation: Navigating the New Wave of Mergers and Acquisitions
- Developing Your Virtual Health Strategy
- Care Coordination: A Strategy for Success in the Age of Accountability
- How to Achieve Multimillion Dollar Value From Your EHR Investment
- Service Line Organization and Structure