AMC Summit 2021 Virtual Panel Discussion and Networking Event
Sg2 welcomes you to join us for an exclusive AMC Summit 2021 Virtual Panel Discussion and Networking Event on Monday, October 18, 3:00–4:30 pm CT, where you will…
- Hear provocative panel discussions examining three AMC hot topics with Sg2 experts and guest speakers:
- Brian Esser, Associate Principal, and Valinda Rutledge, Fellow, Sg2
- Eric Cragun, Executive Director, Government Programs, Castell, an Intermountain Healthcare company
- Digital health
- Crystal Mullis, Vice President, Virtual & Venture Member Connections, Sg2/Vizient
- Mike Anderes, PT, MBA, FACHE, Chief Digital Officer, Froedtert Health and President, Inception Health
- Caryn Esten, Vice President, Strategic Planning & Experience Management, Froedtert Health
- Destination care
- Tawnya Bosko, Principal, Sg2
- Doug Hall, Senior Director, Planning Analytics and Business Intelligence, Johns Hopkins Medicine
- Participate in facilitated breakout group discussions on the topic of your choice to share reactions with your peers and collectively imagine how to bring these learnings back to each of your AMCs.
- Network and build rapport with peer organizations and imagine future possibilities.
Note: this event is invite-only, so please do not share registration links or calendar invites with others.
As part of your participation in the AMC Summit 2021 Virtual Social Hour and Networking Event, we would like to request the following information:
1. Please indicate your first, second and third choice of the following three topic-based breakout groups you would like to join: * (We will do our best to accommodate your choices but will balance each breakout group equally if necessary.)